Rules Relating To Admission
- A pass in plus two or equivalent examination in any group with not less than 45% marks in the aggregate in the qualifying examination for general category and 40% marks in the case of candidates belonging to scheduled caste/ tribe.
- Fees once remitted cannot be refunded under any circumstance. Transfer certificate will not be issued to those from whom there are any dues to the college.
- A student who discontinues his studies after the closure of admission will have to remit fee for 3 years.
- Application form and prospectus can be obtained from the college office on payment of Rs.200 on all working days.
- The principal may refuse admission to any candidate without specifying any reason.
Mode of Admission
- 50% of seats are on centralized allotment basis and the remaining 50% belong to the management quota.